We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When your child goes to kindergarten, he / she looks at the world with curious eyes and even asks and learns everything about his environment until he gets tired of you. Sometimes you might ask yourself if I live with a chatter?
During these periods, children constantly ask questions; when they do not ask questions, they sing, repeat a word or sentence they like, count numbers or tell stories they make up. If they do not do any of them, they may also create their own words. In short, they will never shut up.
Therefore, if you want your child to spend this period effectively, the first thing you should do is pay attention to the health of his or her vision and hearing senses. Another important point is to give him plenty of opportunity to chat. You can talk to him about many things. Children usually understand more than they can speak. Never forget that your child is especially interested in talking to you, and listen to him with all your attention while you talk to him.
How does language development change according to age groups?
For 3 years: make sentences of two or four words, follow small instructions, repeat words continuously.
For 4 years: They understand many sentences, understand physical indicators (above, below, within….), Can give information about themselves (say their name, age and gender).
For 5-6 years: He can tell stories, make sentences of 5-6 words.
What can you do?
● You can read her books.
● While watching TV, you can talk to him to understand the subject.
● You can sing together, help you memorize poems or songs.
● Chat with her at every opportunity. All family members come together while eating, and your child will have the opportunity to talk to everyone.
● While chatting, you should speak in a way that improves your vocabulary (for example, talk about the weather situation and tell her about the different weather conditions: rainy, cloudy, sunny, windy, snowy, cold, hot, etc.).
● Talk to him while playing and painting, which is very important for his language development as well as for his mental development. Because you can develop your creativity while talking to him.
● Give him the right and time to respond when talking to him.
● Allow him to complete his sentence and avoid completing it.
● If you have a tape recorder or a tape recorder, you can record the song or story your child sings.
● Teach him rhymes. You can also make a new rhyme together.
● Go shopping together and talk about things that interest her there.
● When you talk to him, you can tell him about the similarities of the voice (for example, if you talk about parts of the body, you can help him improve his language by establishing similarities like “oh, did you notice the foot and mouth start the same way)).
● Together, look at photo albums and talk about the people, places and things in the photo.
● Talk to him about the day before going to bed.
Should your child pronounce a word or voice incorrectly, should you correct it?
Most experts answer this question, because making mistakes is the most important part of the learning process. but he cannot correct the error on his own, so he loses his use of the word or the voice.
Most errors are corrected over time, especially grammatical errors are corrected over time by hearing and learning the necessary rules.
Contact Idil directly